Welcome to Denver Lifestyle® Real Estate!
You haven’t just arrived at a real estate agency. You have arrived at the office of Rick Janson, who is a unique agent with a long list of community recognition showcasing his experience and knowledge of the Denver area and throughout Colorado. Helping to match you to the home that fits all of your needs is the goal and with this personalized approach to discovering your needs Rick will listen closely to everything you have to say in order to make sure you see the properties that best fit your lifestyle. Herein we introduce you to Denver Lifestyle® Real Estate. The name says it all.
You’ve heard it’s a seller’s market. Curious to know your home’s value? Click here to find out.
Simplifying the Market™
Making Real Estate Easy to Understand
1. It means having a good place to raise children & provide them with a good educationFrom the best neighborhoods to the best school districts, even those without children at the time of purchasing their home, may have this in the back of their mind as a major reason for choosing the location of the home that they purchase.
2. You have a physical structure where you & your family feel safeIt is no surprise that having a place to call home with all that means in comfort and security is the #2 reason.
3. It allows you to have more space for your familyWhether your family is expanding, or an older family member is moving in, having a home that fits your needs is a close third on the list.
4. It gives you control over what you do with your living space, like renovations and updatesLooking to actually try one of those complicated wall treatments that you saw on Pinterest? Want to finally adopt that puppy or kitten you’ve seen online 100 times? Who’s to say that you can’t in your own home? The 5th reason on the list, is the #1 financial reason to buy a home as seen by respondents:
5. Owning a home is a good way to build up wealth that can be passed along to my familyEither way you are paying a mortgage. Why not lock in your housing expense now with an investment that will build equity that you can borrow against in the future?
Bottom LineWhether you are a first time homebuyer or a move-up buyer who wants to start a new chapter in their life, now is a great time to reflect on the intangible factors that make a house a home.
Receive a free email market report every month detailing the latest sales statistics and home sales.
DENVER NEIGHBORHOOD SEARCH
Click on a neighborhood below to be taken to the latest homes for sale in that area along with community information, school ratings, local shopping, restaurants and more.
Become a market insider with a free email market report.
Drop us a line, ask a question, invite us to meet over coffee.
We look forward to meeting you.
Thank you for visiting our site. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to meet for coffee to explore how we can work together. Sincerely ~ Rick Janson
Rick is an exceptional Realtor. He has been my Realtor for 2 years and he has helped me buy two homes and sell two others. I have been extremely pleased with his experience, professionalism and service. I was able to buy both homes well under list price and sell my houses quickly and at a premium. His background in business, law and other areas of real estate make him extremely qualified and his skill set shines through regularly. I have referred him to several friends and co-workers and will continue to do so.
Peter and Leigha Hession
My husband and I would both highly recommend Rick. He has a lot of knowledge about the real estate market and his legal background gives him an advantage above other agents. He was able to secure us a beautiful home in a highly competitive market. We won a bidding war with over 6 offers and I know that would not have been possible if we had chosen someone other than Rick. Because of him we now live in our forever home.
Rick represented me as buyer’s agent for the purchase of an investment property in Denver Colorado. It was complex deal, and Rick was instrumental in its success from sourcing to execution largely because of his sophistication and legal expertise. His negotiating acumen is useful in gaining an upper hand in a negotiation with less experienced agents. I would work with Rick again.
Rick not only helped us find our perfect first purchase, but he negotiated with the Seller’s Realtor to save us thousands. Being a first time buyer is stressful enough and it is easy to be taken advantage of if you do not have a knowledgeable person to help out. We spent several weekends searching for our perfect home with Rick and we could not be happier. He’s not in it for the commission, he’s in it to help you!
Rick was really patient as we explored many neighborhoods and multiple price ranges. He did not try to convince us we loved houses or that quirks in a house were lovable. He did have a lot of useful input about which changes would be relatively easy and which would be major. As we were new to Denver, we also benefited from his knowledge of good restaurants around town. He’s also pretty funny–a great plus in light of the time you can spend moving from place to place.